Tuesday 22 April 2014

Meaningless dreams

I used to dream big things in my childhood like becoming a big businessman like Dhirubhai Ambani and living life king size.But later in my life only i realised that there can be more satisfying things in life than achieving your dreams.That is seeing your fellow beings sorrows and give a shoulder for them to depend on.If you look at the statistics there are millions out there who saves a day with less than one dollars.On the other side our society is very much bothered about making millions for our selfish dreams.Its not a bad thing to make millions and realising your dreams,but those millions doesn’t make any sense if we are not able to see the unfortunate life of fellows.We sometimes becomes broken when we don’t get what we dreamed of.But outside our office there are people who struggle for a meal and they never dare to dream,not because they don’t like to dream,just because they don’t have time to think of a lavish dream as they are always worried about extending their life to the coming hour.


I was questioned by a friend in helping the poor.He said the money we give to them is used to buy alchohol and pan masalas.If that alchohol/pan masalas is helping them to forget their sorrows and worries,we should let them use that.I always felt like helping the poor in possible ways.But still I felt like I am not doing enough for those unfortunate people.I don’t feel like I am doing something from the bottom of my heart.We all can go that extra mile to help not only the unfortunate but always the needful.

No comments:

Post a Comment